• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just seen...

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
THE MOST AMAZING THING :D :D :D
3 wild bunnies chasing eachother, doing binkies, munching, flopping out, and digging in my neighbor's yard!!!! I've been at the window for a half hour now looking at them!! :love:
I'm so glad my neighbor didn't let her dog out though...that wouldn't have been good :? I think they live under her tree...

Well, I just wanted to share :D I really wish I had a video camera as it was truly touching and lovely!!!

xxx

lovely, it is wonderful to see wild buns, yesterday i watched a hare in full speed going across a field near me.

i wonder how many hares are left now, i dont see the amount i used to see around here.

deborah said:
lovely, it is wonderful to see wild buns, yesterday i watched a hare in full speed going across a field near me.

i wonder how many hares are left now, i dont see the amount i used to see around here.

Ahh that sounds lovely!!! But I didn't even know that wild buns did binkies :D It was soooo cute :D

xxx

Back