• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence and Pee Wee...update!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well, it's day 3...and this is how they were this evening.... :D :D :D

Picture1843710.jpg

Picture1843706.jpg

A very chilled out Pee Wee :D
Picture1843713.jpg

The thing that's most made me laugh is...if you notice in the last piccie, the willow ball is half destroyed....

....well, Pru's had that for months, and not touched it. Pee Wee's had it for 3 days...and it's half gone! :shock: :lol:
Pru also has a very fancy posh fluffy cat bed to sleep in.....I popped out earlier on this evening to find Pee Wee sprawled out asleep in it, with Pru sleeping on the floor next to him!
Could Princess Pru fiiiiiinally be 'under the thumb' ???!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww how adorable! I'm so glad Pee-Wee has finally found his forever home, and I'm sure he feels really smug at how gorgeous his new Mrs is too!

aawwww how cute Veronica!!! Its great that Pru has such a handsome boyfriend and good to see PeeWee keeping her in line :wink: He needs a Prince name now :wink: Prince PeeWee :? :lol:

Diddeen said:
aawwww how cute Veronica!!! Its great that Pru has such a handsome boyfriend and good to see PeeWee keeping her in line :wink: He needs a Prince name now :wink: Prince PeeWee :? :lol:
:lol: Theyre going to make the lovliest couple :D

Back