• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

28 Myxo Vaccs to be Done on Monday!!..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......and as I want the ear/scruff method used I want Cristabel to do it.
Thankfully I wont have to take 28 buns to her, she's coming here :D
I dont have enough Pet Carriers to transport that many Buns in one go!! :roll: :roll:
Infact I dont have a CAR big enough... :lol: :lol:

Janex

Do they not all do the ear/scruff method? My vets do, so just assumed it was standard!

AMETHYST

Omigod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get Alfie his 6 monthly jab..its such a trek and rush after work!!

wish she could come to me!

PS. that will cost you a fortune!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya, our vet charged a 30 pounds fee to come out and vaccinate 35 bunnies rather than adding a consultation fee per bunny as some surgerys do :shock: :roll:
We now take groups of 10 -15 bunnies for their vaccines at the surgery which is actually more expensive, but means the vets spends more time giving them a twice yearly health check.

Hope the vaccinations go well Jane, and it is great your vet will come out to help :D
XX

Argh! And I thought I had it bad with my five! Four cat boxes and my giant in his huge box thing! Took up most of the waiting room! £28 a shot!!!!!

Adele said:
Hiya, our vet charged a 30 pounds fee to come out and vaccinate 35 bunnies rather than adding a consultation fee per bunny as some surgerys do :shock: :roll:

XX

Not only is Christabel a fantastic vet, she's also a very kind person and won't charge Jane a fee to visit her - she doesn't charge a consult for a vax either.

Bonnie - Christabel does work some Saturdays - maybe it's worth phoning to find out when she's next doing a Saturday. I know she's doing 20th May as I'm working with her. She might be doing one before that. If not, Tim (who is equally as lovely) works some Saturdays too.

donna-arc said:
raven_guest said:
Would she be willing to come to Buckinghamshire! My vets are great, but mean about costs!

:lol: She may be nice, but not that nice!

VERY, VERY NICE!!

In my humble opinion a more helpful/compasionate/caring Vet would be hard to find.
Uncle Albert loves her too cos she blew up his nose to save his life :D :D

Janex

Bonnie - Christabel does work some Saturdays - maybe it's worth phoning to find out when she's next doing a Saturday. I know she's doing 20th May as I'm working with her. She might be doing one before that. If not, Tim (who is equally as lovely) works some Saturdays too.

Thanks Donna,

I will call today and book Alfie in for the 20th then, I also need to book Holly in for her spey/spay - i still never know which one it is :?

Cristabel and I have just invented a new Olympic Sport

MULTIPLE BUNSTER VACCINATION!! :shock: :lol:

28 Buns Myxo Vacc'd in just over half an hour!!

:D :D

Janex

wow well done Jane!!
My two are about to go in for theirs.. will be alot easier than yours tho.. once i persuade them both to go in the carrier anyway :roll: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
wow well done Jane!!
My two are about to go in for theirs.. will be alot easier than yours tho.. once i persuade them both to go in the carrier anyway :roll: :lol: :lol:

No carriers needed as Cristabel came here!! :D :D
Really didnt fancy transporting 28 Buns!! :shock: :shock:

Janex

aaah that was good then.. youd need a few shopping trolleys with that many to transport! :lol: Well mine are none the worse for their trauma.. Simba refused to come out of the carrier which made the vet laugh.. especially when he finally managed to lever his legs and head out and his fur was a right state :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Think i might have to invest in a top opening carrier :roll:

Diddeen said:
aaah that was good then.. youd need a few shopping trolleys with that many to transport! :lol: Well mine are none the worse for their trauma.. Simba refused to come out of the carrier which made the vet laugh.. especially when he finally managed to lever his legs and head out and his fur was a right state :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Think i might have to invest in a top opening carrier :roll:

I'm with Simba on that one.
Theres no way I'd willingly leave a safe carrier if there was a Vet with a needle waiting for me!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Janex

Back