• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some SUPER-CUTE rabbit pics!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

Here's some GORGEOUS bunny pics to brighten up your day!!

bunnies_cups.jpg

bunny.jpg

tanjaaskani_2.jpg

And here's my mate's new rescue bunny, Bella!

rabbitbella.jpg

AMETHYST

Tiger Lilly said:
she is LUSH HHHHHHH!!! :love:

I know! My mate didn't tell me he'd got her until I arrived at his house!! I think I converted him! :D She is so sweet she'll lick you for ages and she's so nosey! I wanted to bunny-nap her right there and then!!

AMETHYST

Awww! Been ages since I had a baby bunny - well, seems like it anyway. Infact, Joey's the only bun I've had since he was tiny! He was about 8 weeks when I got him as he was very poorly with stasis and something a bit more sinister and was tinyyyy.

inka dinka doo said:
i want i want i want (stamps foot) bella is so cute! is she still a baby? or is that her fully grown?

back off i saw her first :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how about we share? u have her one week and me the next lmao if ur gonna bunny knap u may need a sidekick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

inka dinka doo said:
how about we share? u have her one week and me the next lmao if ur gonna bunny knap u may need a sidekick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a plan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok do we get to wear bunny knapping costumes? if we do i dont want to wear a pair of underpants on the outside of my costume like batman i dont think it will suit me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm... how about... we get black suite, stitch a cotton ball on the back for a bunny tail and get some bunny ears :lol: :lol: :lol: then we can blend in and pretend to be bunnies then when everyones turned there backs we pinch off with the fluffsters! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back