• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Stress...U/D My Michael Bun Has Got a Girl.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok so in the last few weeks have tried:

Maggie +Michael......DISASTER :shock: :roll:
Michael+Sarah........DISASTER :shock: :roll:
Maggie+Millie.........OK one min, boxing bunsters at dawn the next :shock: :roll:

So now on 'take 4' its Michael+Millie.........been together in neutral pen for 2 hours, much thumping and spraying but so far both buns remain in one piece.......
My nerves on the other hand..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:roll: :roll:

Janex

I've just joined Dateline - wonder if that will be less stressful? :shock:

Hopefully no boxing at dawn or spraying :roll: :lol:

WOW Jane i hope everything goes ok! I itroduced iris to Molly and Rex a few days ago and there getting on ok, Rex loves Iris and is following her around and Molly is just keeping a sensible distance at the mo.

Phill said:
WOW Jane i hope everything goes ok! I itroduced iris to Molly and Rex a few days ago and there getting on ok, Rex loves Iris and is following her around and Molly is just keeping a sensible distance at the mo.

Phill you could make a career of Bunny Bonding!! :D :D
You must be the world expert. If the Michael/Millie pairing fails then all my singletons are on the train up to you and you can sort it out for me.
While they are away I'll check myself into The Priory with 'PBBSD' (Post Bunny Bonding Stress Disorder :roll: :roll: )

Its gone a bit quiet downstairs :? :? better go check on M+M........

Janex

Awww Jane you'll be fine XX I just try and pick bunnies which have simelar or totally oposite personalitys, it always seems to work quite well, i havn't a clue why!!! :lol: :lol:

Fingers crossed - it's lovely to see a bonded pair/group snuggling so well worth the stress when it all works out I think!

Well I think Michael and Millie are going to be friends.
BUT I feel a bit sad cos I had really bonded with Michael :oops:
He is sooooooooo affectionate and is happy to be cuddled for hours :love:
When I walk past his and Millie's pen he still begs to be picked up :D but I guess in a few days he wont bother as much about me :cry:
Michael isn't Jack, but he is one of those 'something EXTRA special' Buns.
I guess I have to share him now......

Janex

Awwww! he will always still love you Jane, just in a different way. I know Gypsy still loves me now she has Storm, there are times when she would rather sleep next to me on my bed for a while and times when she's cuddling up next to Storm. It's true that she doesn't sit next to me as much, but to see two loved up buns is a magical sight :love:
I hope Michael and Millie get on, but remember, you will STILL be special to them :D

Back