• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pictures - HoneyBunny/Bunnymadhouse

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Smirnoff & Spice:
Img58610068.jpg

Rosie & Flint
Img213E02A3.jpg

"The Gang" - Smirnoff, Joey & sisters- Sugar & Spice
Img28CC02F7.jpg

Alex Dream Bun
Img6A1903FF.jpg

Alfie checking out his new playroom
Img4C860C72.jpg

Barley
Img4DF706CC.jpg

Will take some more this weekend! These are just off my phone, so not great. I got videos too, but don't know how to put those on, so will leave that til not at work :D

sparklefairy said:
awwwwwww! they are lovely! :D spice looks like my Gypsy!

Yup - Spice is just a bit greyer - she's more agouti-y up close. I have no idea what colour you would call that!

Flint & Rosie have got closer & closer. They are my friendliest buns, although Alex & Barley are competing for that! Barley is new one, she has a small cut on her nose, you can nearly see it in the pic. She's finished her baytril now, so has got less scared & comes for nose rubs, just like Rosie, Flint, Alfie, & Alex. Polly stamps her foot whenever I stroke Alfie, she's jealous!!! Spice is curious, like Joey - she follows him everywhere.

All my buns now eat out of my hand, which is progress for some of them (Chocolate, Smirnoff). Think they're all settled now. yay :D

Me love Flint... You need to keep an eye on him as I have packed my buny napping kit :lol:

And Alfie... Awwwww :D

Tell him his boys say hello (and to Polly too) x

Back