• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you think this is a breeder?

I reckon possibly yes. She obviously doesn't neuter her rabbits as a rule given that she says "she hasn't been spaded"!

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
I reckon possibly yes. She obviously doesn't neuter her rabbits as a rule given that she says "she hasn't been spaded"!

AMETHYST
:lol: Silly woman! The way she's talking about the rabbit sounds like it's a toy she's trying to flog at the fair!

Probably....Eve what are you doing looking through the free ads?..you'll have to move to a bigger place soon! :lol: :lol:

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Probably....Eve what are you doing looking through the free ads?..you'll have to move to a bigger place soon! :lol: :lol:

same as i did before becoming a rescue "just looking" :D and having awell deserved tea break befor ei start the second round of syringing and cleaning before tonights vet run! :roll: :roll:

I remember the original ad for this poor bunny - 'naturally tamed if approached carefully' :roll: what in the world does that mean? :?

Re: .

bunnylove said:
honeybunny said:

same as i did before becoming a rescue "just looking" :D and having awell deserved tea break befor ei start the second round of syringing and cleaning before tonights vet run! :roll: :roll:

Know what you mean about a break..I pop on here while eating a sandwich and coffee..then back to brushing, wiping, trimming, syringing, washing, taxi service to and from vet..answering phonecalls..etc etc....wonder what on earth I did with all my time before rehoming? :lol: :lol:

elve said:
I remember the original ad for this poor bunny - 'naturally tamed if approached carefully' :roll: what in the world does that mean? :?

thing that mean "naturally left to own devises so approach with caution" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back