PDA

View Full Version : do you think this is a breeder?

bunnylove
04-05-2006, 05:21 AM
http://household.uk.freeads.net/user_search.php?screenname=guineapiggylover_01&adid=269258

Amethyst
04-05-2006, 05:25 AM
I reckon possibly yes. She obviously doesn't neuter her rabbits as a rule given that she says "she hasn't been spaded"!

AMETHYST

Spacegirl
04-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I reckon possibly yes. She obviously doesn't neuter her rabbits as a rule given that she says "she hasn't been spaded"!

AMETHYST :lol: Silly woman! The way she's talking about the rabbit sounds like it's a toy she's trying to flog at the fair!

honeybunny
04-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Probably....Eve what are you doing looking through the free ads?..you'll have to move to a bigger place soon! :lol: :lol:

bunnylove
04-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Probably....Eve what are you doing looking through the free ads?..you'll have to move to a bigger place soon! :lol: :lol:

same as i did before becoming a rescue "just looking" :D and having awell deserved tea break befor ei start the second round of syringing and cleaning before tonights vet run! :roll: :roll:

elve
04-05-2006, 09:18 AM
I remember the original ad for this poor bunny - 'naturally tamed if approached carefully' :roll: what in the world does that mean? :?

honeybunny
04-05-2006, 09:30 AM

same as i did before becoming a rescue "just looking" :D and having awell deserved tea break befor ei start the second round of syringing and cleaning before tonights vet run! :roll: :roll:

Know what you mean about a break..I pop on here while eating a sandwich and coffee..then back to brushing, wiping, trimming, syringing, washing, taxi service to and from vet..answering phonecalls..etc etc....wonder what on earth I did with all my time before rehoming? :lol: :lol:

bunnylove
04-05-2006, 09:33 AM
I remember the original ad for this poor bunny - 'naturally tamed if approached carefully' :roll: what in the world does that mean? :?

thing that mean "naturally left to own devises so approach with caution" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: