• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would you give them back????

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: i am still in shock but listen to this :shock:

a lady called me last week to say she has two rabbits both sisters but are fighting can i take them, i said i couldnt as i was full, so she said she would try else where, she has called back today as no-one had got back to her and she is now desperate turns out she has 5 rabbits and wants rid of three, can i take any now, so i said i can take one, so sent a friend to collect it, whilst there my friend said the sister that was left looked bad (bald from fighting) so we called back after a juggle and said we could take the other, so my friend went back to collect her, she gave my friend a donation that we insisted apon of £20 for BOTH rabbits.

she has now called me at 10.10pm :twisted: :twisted: to say she would like them back as another rescue as said they can take them and dont ask for a donation :shock:

i told her to call back when she wants to collect them tommorrow (she has already signed a transfer of ownership form though so i am in two mind to tell her to **** off, cheeky cow, wouldnt mind i even said i would collect them as she couldnt get over! :shock: :shock:

what would you do keep them or give them back!? :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I wouldn't give them back personally. Cheeky woman. Some people......

:evil: :evil: :evil: I wouldn't let her have them back! Cheeky Cow!

The other option of course would be to say she can have them back as long as she pays the full adoption fee for the both of them! :eek:

Sue&Sooty said:
:evil: :evil: :evil: I wouldn't let her have them back! Cheeky Cow!

The other option of course would be to say she can have them back as long as she pays the full adoption fee for the both of them! :eek:

I like it!!!!!

:lol: I know of someone who did that - they decided after about a month that they missed him and wanted him back, so she told them that he had been neutered now at her expense so they would have to pay the adoption fees and abide by her adoption conditions :lol:

I don't think I'd give them back either, they can't seriously be expecting that you'd give them the donation back can they :shock:

I would point out she has signed them over to you..also ask which rescue she wants to take them to...and after she has told you ,tell her you would have to inform the rescue that they will need vet treatment...for .bald patches etc...this may put her off.....She may not turn up and as others have said you could just try saying no!

She's signed yes? then they are now yours don't hand them back.

Tell her you'll take her to court over ownership if need be. :shock: :?

rngpwelfare said:
She's signed yes? then they are now yours don't hand them back.

Tell her you'll take her to court over ownership if need be. :shock: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: all over £20 :shock: :shock: sad some people arent they!

Eve, ask her who the other rescue is, then gladly tell her you will take them there yourself and keep the donation as they are now legally yours :lol: :lol: :lol: bet that will shut her up :lol:
There is no way I would hand them back after they have signed the form.

Tell her you want £30 for the time taken to organise their collection, actually collect them, clean cages, feed and health check them, plus a nights boarding.

I wouldn't give them back either, what a stupid cow for getting worked up over £20 when she expects someone else to deal with her unwanted pets.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

There's no way I'd give them back. She has signed them over and it's her tough luck if she's changed her mind now. :evil:

ummm....nope!!!!

If she signed them over to you then tough!!! She should take more bloody responsibilty for her pets, stupid woman. :evil:

I presume you have a form that signs ownership over to yourself. If you have her signature on that then you're the legal owner and she has no further rights to the rabbits.

Tam

no, i would not give them back and i would tell her that your vet is looking at the hair loss on the other poor bunny, explain how near prossicution for cruelty she is and stress she has already signed over the buns to you .

the nerve of some people.... :evil:

harvester said:
There's no way I'd give them back. She has signed them over and it's her tough luck if she's changed her mind now. :evil:

she hasnt changed her mind roo she just thinks if i give them back she can take them to this other rescue thats apparantly doesnt ask for intake donations and she can have her money back!

sgprescue said:
Eve, ask her who the other rescue is, then gladly tell her you will take them there yourself and keep the donation as they are now legally yours :lol: :lol: :lol: bet that will shut her up :lol:
There is no way I would hand them back after they have signed the form.

I reckon thats the way to go - flippin heck this womans unbelievable - send her a link to this post too :wink:

Back