• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic moment!

maxbun

Warren Scout
I have just had one of those magic moments. :) I went into the garden to check Millie was okay, and when she saw me she ran right across the garden to me. She normally runs straight away again when I try to stroke her, but today, I lay on the grass and she came up to me and put her head down next to me for a rub :) . She's never worked out how to lick though - she tries to do it, but always seems to nip (very gently)!!.
Jane

She's done it again - although this time she just saw me in the kitchen and came running in to the house through the patio doors - I thought rabbits didn't have very good eyesight! :) I'm so pleased she loves me sooooooo much, but I think that she might be missing Max :cry: .
Jane

I expect she is missing the company from Max, just as you are :cry:
But you can support each other!!
Buns have excellent LONGSIGHT but not too sharp short distance vision.
In order to identify strange near objects you might see your bun move her head up and down as she slowly approaches the unfamiliar object. Doing this makes it register in buns brain that the object is moving (even though its not, the buns head is!!) and moving objects are easier to identify :D :D
Clever bunsters :D :D

Janex

Gentle nips can be a sign of affection. One of my buns used to do it, it didn't hurt, but made me jump so he stopped! One of my buns will kiss my bf, but not me! And I'm the one who goes out in the pouring rain to rescue them from their runs, make sure they're covered, get them the best veg etc, he just pays for everything lol. I want kisses!

Back