• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on Super Vets........

£800!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!
I was holding my breath when they put the pins in! :oops: she looked like she had a bionic bunny leg after :shock: :lol:

Cant understand why they said if they couldn't do the external fixator Poppy would have to be PTS :? :?
Surely they could amputate?

Janex

I would pay what ever it took to save my bunnies too :D maybe they said about PTS to make it sound more dramatized for tv, I don't know :?

sparklefairy said:
maybe they said about PTS to make it sound more dramatized for tv, I don't know :?

That's what I thought - as Jane said they could have amputated.

We've just had a bunnies broken leg fixed (no eternal fixators though) for the princely sum of £50 and he's good as new!

donna-arc said:
sparklefairy said:
maybe they said about PTS to make it sound more dramatized for tv, I don't know :?

That's what I thought - as Jane said they could have amputated.

We've just had a bunnies broken leg fixed (no eternal fixators though) for the princely sum of £50 and he's good as new!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for OUR Super Vet!! :wink: :wink: :D :D

Janex

Our vets said they could try and fix sparkeys leg but with so many possible complications did we want to put him through it so we opted for amputation, he is absolutley fine, he binkies and runs like the wind and still has his stitches in :roll: We don't have any regrets as he has bounced back so well but after having a look on the website at what they did.................................................................... :?

Back