• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Rare Breed of Rabbit......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Puffin.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Mal took this piccie of 'H R Puffin-stuff' (kids of the 60s may remember the TV prog!!) when we were in Shetland.
The Puffins visit the island during the summer. Some of them avail themselves of B+B (burrow and breakfast) in the cliffside burrows of the wild bunsters. I am sure Mal has a piccie of a Puffin and a Wild Bunny at the entrance of a burrow.They are sitting next to each other gazing out to sea :D
I will try and get him to email a copy of it to me.

Puffins look so funny in flight as they are not exactly aerodynamically designed. Podgey bodies and small wings :lol:
I used to sit and watch them for hours. Sometimes I wish I still lived up there......... :? :?

Janex

aawww they have fantastic beaks :D Im afraid i wasnt even thought about in the 60s tho :lol: :lol:

Oh wow! :D a very rare bun indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would love to see that pic of the Puffin and bunster together, sounds amazing!

Back