• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help? ebay bunny

:cry: looks just like Trinny, poor thing..how can you not know how old your bunny is :shock: do they not remember how long they have had her :?

:( That's awful. She says the rabbnits viscious - probably through lack of handling and being kept in a tiny hutch. Can't believe people are so thoughtless and stupid.

Was in the process of reporting it and it was removed. Wish I could have got an email to them first to reccommend taking it to a rescue :(

I emailed the seller asking whereabouts they are - if I get a response, I will try and recommend a local rescue for them.

Just did a search on RR and found list list

HERTFORDSHIRE
Heathlands Animal Sanctuary
13 Eastfield Road, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 7ED
Tel: 01763 244488 /

Agatha's Annex, Ruth Oddie
5 Tarrant Drive, Harpenden, Herts, AL5 1RP
Tel: 01582 620288 /

Animal Rescue Charity (ARC)
Foxdells Sanctuary, Foxdells Lane, Rye Street, Bishops Stortford, Herts, CM23 2JG
Tel: 0870 7702660 / Website /

The Rabbit Residence Rescue
Great Chishill, Royston
Tel: 07904 397 378 / View Rabbits

RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre
Packhorse Lane Ridge, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 3LZ
Tel: 0870 4427104 /

Blue Cross Kimpton Adoption Centre
Kimpton Bottom, Kimpton, Herts, SG4 8EU
Tel: 01438 832232 / Website /

National Animal Welfare Trust
Tyler's Way, Watford By Pass, Watford, Herts, WD25 8WT
Tel: 020 8950 1320 / Website /

Towsbuns said:
It's in Bishops Stortford - anyone know of a good rescue in that area?

That's only about 30 minutes from me, if she gets back to you can you give her my number (I'll pm you) and I'll try and arrange something.

AlisonA said:
Towsbuns said:
It's in Bishops Stortford - anyone know of a good rescue in that area?

That's only about 30 minutes from me, if she gets back to you can you give her my number (I'll pm you) and I'll try and arrange something.

i will take it if they get back to you and you can bring it here alision

Thanks Eve, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

The problem with one-at-a-time fostering is that I can see how easy it would be to become two-at-a-time, then three etc etc :lol:

AlisonA said:
Thanks Eve, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

The problem with one-at-a-time fostering is that I can see how easy it would be to become two-at-a-time, then three etc etc :lol:

oh you can keep it if you want it, i missed th ead so have no details anyway! :D

:lol: I missed it too. It's just that the bunny is so close to me and it seems silly not to help if I can. The one-at-a-time fostering hutch arrived today, but it is already occupied by Rory. I'll give you a ring if I hear anything about this bun!

AlisonA said:
:lol: I missed it too. It's just that the bunny is so close to me and it seems silly not to help if I can. The one-at-a-time fostering hutch arrived today, but it is already occupied by Rory. I'll give you a ring if I hear anything about this bun!

if it come with a hutch get that too, we are seriouly running low here! :shock:

edit dont forget your saw! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
:lol: I shall get out my trusty flipchart and cut slices to fit :lol:

dont forget the template, may have started selling them in boots :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back