• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clever bunny!

melaniejb

Mama Doe
My Poppy is the most intelligent bunny in the world (well I think so anyway!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )! She's been playing with the treatball and whenever it rolls off the rug and onto the wooden floor she picks it up and puts it back on the rug!!! What a clever little girl she is!!!!!!! :D :D :D

What a clever girly!! Mine just chase theirs around the slippery laminate floor! I guess cos it rolls faster they get more treats out!!

AMETHYST

awww! how cute! Mine have no paitence with their ball and try picking it up and shaking all the treats out :shock: :roll:

How cute!!! Jack just rolls his round until he gets the treats he likes and leaves a trail of the ones he doesn't!!

Lol that sounds cute.

My lagos seems to be the smarter and braver one of my two. He's the one who figured out how to climb the cage wall to jump out :roll: but he also picks up his little jingle ball and put's it in the food bowl when he wants some more lol

Back