• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lookety look look

I know. Yellow Bun's hutch is standing empty :oops:

The fencing guy is coming next week - My garden will be suitable for unsupervised buns soon (daytime only) :D

Those last two are blatantly snake owners! No one would offer to take rabbits unweaned! If they loved rabbits they would not encourage someone to take them from their mum and if they are experienced at hand rearing, they will realise how low the survival rate is, I'm going to complain about these two.
Also go to the site and rate these ads as poor, it will discourage people.

raven_guest said:
Those last two are blatantly snake owners! No one would offer to take rabbits unweaned! If they loved rabbits they would not encourage someone to take them from their mum and if they are experienced at hand rearing, they will realise how low the survival rate is, I'm going to complain about these two.
Also go to the site and rate these ads as poor, it will discourage people.

She is not a snake owner. The person who done those 2 ads is actually a member on this forum, dont think she has been on here for a while though. She posted a few threads ages ago offering to help out with handrearing bunnies, she even pm'd me once offering to help if I had any for handrearing, although not as if I would send unweaned babies all the way to Southampton anyway :roll: :?

Hello! Im a rabbit breeder and rescuer, i love bunnies to bits, and im very experienced! Im looking for some baby rabbits at the moment any breed or cross breed, to join my rabbit family!

I'm sorry, have I missed something here? You are a rabbit rescuer, but you want to breed? Hmm... I think that you might be right, Raven_guest. Anyone who rescues animals will know the stupidity of breeding when there are so many animals who already need homes.

I agree it is very strange, I certainly wouldnt send baby bunnies for handrearing to a breeder. I cant figure out why someone would actually WANT to handrear rabbits, its a tough and in most cases unsuccessful job.

Angie65 said:

:oops:

Not sure if i've done the right thing as Ive only been a bunny mummy for the last 3 weeks so am hardly the most experienced bunny owner but I contacted the lady about the 2 little bunnies above and she is bringing them over to me at the weekend.

She said she is having some building work done at home starting next week and needs them out of the way as soon as possible.

I will find a nice home for them in my garden. Their present hutch and run comes with the buns. It looks a bit on the small side so I will be finding them an alternative :thumb:

Michelle

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Michelle from none to 4 bunnies in a couple of weeks!..watch out or you'll be catching Angie up!

I've got competition? Oooh. On your marks..........

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Michelle from none to 4 bunnies in a couple of weeks!..watch out or you'll be catching Angie up!

:lol:

Im going to have to ban myself from looking at these kind of threads now.

Its just so hard to stop yourself from wanting to help :cry:

Michelle

Sounds very dodgy.

I have emailed her to say out of curiosity why do you breed rabbits as well as being a rescue as it defeats the whole object!!! & asked why she wants baby buns.

Very odd.

Back