• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good thoughts for Coffee today....

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
Can we have fingers and paws crossed for Coffee, my foster bunny, today as she's at the vets for her spay. I've got to call them at 3 to find out when I can pick her up.....

everything crossed for coffee and sven is routeing for you, so sending healing vibes for you coffee :D

Eve and sven xx

I hate the waiting - this has reminded me exactly why we said that Kahlo's boyfriend had to be neutered already - I can't stand the stress!

I've been trying to mark some assignments for the last hour and a half and haven't got past the first line of the first one yet.... I need a herbal tea.... :?

Loads of good vibes for Coffee! Lots of calming thoughts for you, too! Herbal tea sounds like a good idea! I'm sure Coffee will be fine. :)

AMETHYST

:lol: :lol:

I thought this was going to be one of those thoughts for the day things, you know those emails you get with loads of proverbs?

I've just sat down with my coffee... and realised its for your bun Coffee... The 'Rabbit Chat' section should have been a give away?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sending lost of vibes for Coffee the bun, and not my cup of coffee lol

Just phoned them and she's ok.... I can pick her up sometime after 4.30. So, now I've got to sort out the bathroom for her and pop up the road to buy a new pet carrier (I wouldn't do it earlier in case it was bad luck!).....

Lets hope she recovers well, and then she'll be off to live with Spacegirl (and hopefully Sven) :D

Well, she's home and looking dazed and confused in the bathroom. I nearly fainted carrying her home from the vet - I hadn't eaten much and I'm sure she gets heavier every time.

Oh well..... I'm not looking forward to the regime of drugs.... I can see she's not going to be keen on syringed antibiotics! :roll:

Glad she's back. Are the anitbiotics routine? I wasn't given any when Pepper had hers done. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight! It is a bit of a shock when you see them after the op and they look so sorry for themselves!

Well, I had the same drugs for Kahlo (although not in such quantities - I assume it goes on weight :lol: :lol: ).

I think it varies between vets - when I had Wokky spayed 3 years ago they didn't give me anything either, and I didn't really know to ask then anyway.

Back