• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel Bunny from The Farm!

Thought it was about time I posted a picture of Angel, now she's settled in her new home!

She's definitely come a long way, in more ways than one!

Here she is, exploring the front garden and trying to hide amongst the garden pots! She's an 8 year old Dalmation Rex, her joints are very stiff, but still managed to have a good time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AngelNo.jpg

Can you spot her??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

81215c5c.jpg

81215c5c.jpg

Having a good nosey around!

d2a665cb.jpg

Here's two of her new friends ....

Charlie Baby & Dillan Bunny Rabbit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fd7c8e5a.jpg

Dillan Bun just managed to escape the clutches of Charlie, who was feeling a bit fruity!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

DillanNo.jpg

A disappointed Charlie !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ecb87ef1.jpg

Hope you like them!

Carol xxx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your lovely comments :D :D :D

Yes, you're right, Red (Sarah) fostered Angel for a while when she rescued her. We keep in touch, and I frequently update Sarah with pics of all my buns. It's great to see each and every bun develop their own personality and have such a wonderful time, it makes it all worth while. Sarah, did a grand job. I've also got Sasha too from the farm in London, again - Sarah fostered her too. She's now bonded with Bounty, I'll post pics very soon - I promise!

Carol xxx

Bunny Land said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your lovely comments :D :D :D

Yes, you're right, Red (Sarah) fostered Angel for a while when she rescued her. We keep in touch, and I frequently update Sarah with pics of all my buns. It's great to see each and every bun develop their own personality and have such a wonderful time, it makes it all worth while. Sarah, did a grand job. I've also got Sasha too from the farm in London, again - Sarah fostered her too. She's now bonded with Bounty, I'll post pics very soon - I promise!

Carol xxx

great stuff! i also took ebony from sarah and rehomed her, she got a very large open roof terrace and boyfriend :D :D :D

Back