• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet & Ted

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Well they`ve been co-habiting since Sunday and you could say that Little Ted has been showing Poppet he loves her that little bit too much! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But things seem to be calming down gradually and this afternoon i finally saw them looking like there is a friendship growing. :D

dfc8b750.jpg

9956b164.jpg

Mark reckons Poppet looks like a cardboard cut out in this one! :roll: :lol:

f4bd1385.jpg

YAY! For what looks like another successful bonding. :D
Su.x

:D :D :D :D :D :D Sue that is wonderful news, well done you :thumb:
Is Ted the handsome brown Lop?
We have a rabbit here called Larkspur who could be his twin :p :p :p :p :D :D :D
Ted and Poppet look to be in happy Wedded bliss, and it sounds like the Honeymoon period has just begun :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D Sue that is wonderful news, well done you :thumb:
Is Ted the handsome brown Lop?
We have a rabbit here called Larkspur who could be his twin :p :p :p :p :D :D :D
Ted and Poppet look to be in happy Wedded bliss, and it sounds like the Honeymoon period has just begun :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankyou Adele,
I just think it`s an absolute miracle i now have all my bunnies bonded! :shock: :D My nerves are shatterred though! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Yes, Ted is the `handsome` brown lop. He`s an absolute sweetie, except for when he`s attatched to Poppet`s back! :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cannonwoman said:
He`s an absolute sweetie, except for when he`s attatched to Poppet`s back! :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It never ceases to amaze me how bunnies hop from being sweeties to little devils in the blink of an eye :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please will Little Ted tell my Old Bill that it is not necessary to be PERMANENTLY 'attentive' to your l-a-y-d-e-e bun :roll: :roll:

Great pics Su :D :D Now I have a few Bunny bonding challenges for you............ :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

JCO said:
Please will Little Ted tell my Old Bill that it is not necessary to be PERMANENTLY 'attentive' to your l-a-y-d-e-e bun :roll: :roll:

Great pics Su :D :D Now I have a few Bunny bonding challenges for you............ :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Well as Ted is back being `passionate with Poppet as we speak, i don`t think he`ll be much help right now!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

And as for the bonding challenge................................ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Please let me stock up on the valium and vino first! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: - You could almost start some caption competitions for what they are saying to each other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Bunsters :wink:

aawww lovely photos... i have to agree with you Mark... poppet does look like a cardboard cutout :lol: :lol:

Back