• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bless.....

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
I think it's a sign of nerves, but whenever Treacle goes in the pet carrier, she always sticks her tongue out and licks just below her nose, constantly?! :shock: The thing is, it gets so wet, it goes a funny colour, and then see through!? and makes her look as though she has a tash!! :oops: :roll: bless!!

So when we got back from the vets today, I had my camera handy!!!

6d03ce50.jpg

65fa767a.jpg

OMG! it's so funny you should mention this!

We had lilly and whispy at the vets last night and when we got there lilly had exactly the same thing! :? i didn't know what it was but her cheeks were soaking wet! Bless! so you think it is a nervous thing?

Tiger Lilly said:
OMG! it's so funny you should mention this!

We had lilly and whispy at the vets last night and when we got there lilly had exactly the same thing! :? i didn't know what it was but her cheeks were soaking wet! Bless! so you think it is a nervous thing?

She only ever does it in the carrier on the way to the vets, and when she gets back too, her tongue just darts out every few seconds!? So I've been putting it down to nerves.

Back