• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want this bunny!!

Squishy said:
http://household.uk.freeads.net/Cuddley_mini_lop_rabbit%2C_sooty-268740.htm

He looks so cute, how can someone part with a bunny at 5 years. too far for me though and my mum would kill me if she came home and found him here lol :cry: but im in love with him :love:

She can part with him cos she's a breeder and I guess he's past his best now :( :(

Sue&Sooty said:
She can part with him cos she's a breeder and I guess he's past his best now :( :(

He's such a beauty, I hope he gets a loving home with someone who will spoil him rotten.

He's definitely a breeder bun isn't he, sadly they want flat faced bunnies as that's what the breed 'should look like', but the flat face does them no health favours at all :cry:

Spacegirl said:
Argh! You shouldn't have made me look! So cute, and he's quite near to me too :(

Miles away from me, I'd have to find out about getting the train to him, mum said it would cost to much just to get him :shock:

i would be stressful, but its all for a good cause, there has been bunnies that come from the top of scotland to go to there forever home back bottom of england! if you want this wee guy, a bunnie run can be arrange no prob. :D

right at the end lol in anglesey, I'll have to work on my mum and find out if I can talk her into letting me have him, If I get my bed set up then I can have him as a house bunnie and no one will know he's here. I'll work on her tonight and see if she will agree to it.

Back