• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so near after all that!

claireh

Warren Scout
after my far flung adventures searching for an english lop,my best bud rings me up earlier and informs me she's been chattinmg to a woman who has an accidental litter of english lops,just 1wk old only a mile from me. amazing what people talk about to dental staff but hey ho. seems she's really good owner,checked her out via my contacts already!and keeps frenchies also so not entirely clear whats gonna be up for grabs but wish me luck.would prefer an older doe as think my boy may dominate a baby as well as the cats doing the same and as gonna be a housebun free range best be on safe side.
bodes will be in his element with a ladyfriend and me with a full english lop!! wait n see,best not get my hopes up as been dashed a million times before

Awwww!

I hope it works out for you... See if you can get some pics... we loooooove baby bunnies, well, any bunnies will do lol :wink:

only a week old at mo n gotta wait til lady goes back for appointment at mates dentist,but would really prefer an older one but we'll see

keep you posted
claire xx

Back