• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Cannonwoman does every MayDay

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
For those of you who missed my post in general chat, Mayday is a big day for us bikers. Each year apprx 15000 bikes come from all over the country and from Europe, we all come in convoy down the A21 and finally meet up in Hastings. People line the streets to see all the bikes and generally a great time is had by all. :D The atmosphere is excellent and the only problem is that i always end up drinking too much! :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway, here are some photos to show you all what we get upto:

168eb6f9.jpg

Mark with our bike, we`d just arrived in Hastings and as you can see the weather didn`t start off to good, but by lunchtime the sun had come out and we`d all dried off. :D

be17c41c.jpg

Me modelling the wind swept look! :roll: :lol:

066727cc.jpg

By 11 am it was starting to get busy.

a3ca9f51.jpg

Arrival at the first pub with Mark ready to tuck into "The Biker`s Big Breakfast"! ( Sorry vegetarians )!

8599d461.jpg

Right, where shall i start?! :shock: :lol:

0006e601.jpg

Nearly 12 o`clock and parking up the middle of the road has begun, plus on the paverment and anywhere else you can squeeze in!!!!!!!

1297249e.jpg

Bikes, bikes and more bikes!

279a9614.jpg

Early afternoon, the streets are heaving and the bikes keep coming..........

6505f7ce.jpg

Me, looking a tad worse for wear in our 3 rd and final pub!
:oops: :lol: :lol:

bc0641e6.jpg

Finally home and the hangover`s well and truly kicked in! :roll: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you like the photos as much as we enjoyed the day,
Su.x

Looks like a great day was had by all!! :D :D

Can you look at that piccie of you and the fry-up NOW :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Janex

JCO said:
Can you look at that piccie of you and the fry-up NOW :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Janex

NOPE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jane, you`re so mean! :no: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

wow looks great fun!! How on earth do you remember where you parked your bike tho :shock: :shock: :lol:

Great time was had by all by the looks of it :D I fell down the stairs last week and landed on my b*m so pillion riding is out for a while for me :( :lol:

sarsimp said:
Great time was had by all by the looks of it :D I fell down the stairs last week and landed on my b*m so pillion riding is out for a while for me :( :lol:

Awwwwwwwww poor you Sarah, hope you`re soon feeling less bruised.
You`re right sore bums and bikes are not a good combination! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Great piccies! :D looks like you had a wonderful day!. I can totally sypathize with you about the hangover though! I feel totally bleeeaauugghhh!!!!!! :shock: :?

Back