• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this for other animals too? I lost my Chinchilla

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I always let my cheeky chinny Eddie have an hour or so out of his cage each night once he has woken up. Last night was no different, at ten I went to put him to bed, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I was thinking the worse and thought he must of gone out of the front door when I went to the car. Anyway after Bryn and I had another search of the living room, he started his mad barking noise and we fond him inside the piano :? , he'd some how got in it from underneath it and gone straight up, we had to take part of the front off to get him back out. I am imagining next time I go to play the strings will have been chewed through :lol: , bloomin pesky pets.

Awww bless him :lol: :lol:

I thought this thread was going to say he had died :shock:

Glad he's ok though :D

No he aint dead yet , but if he carries on :evil: (just kidding :lol: ), he's naughtier then Beatrix and that's saying something. He picks on Holly as well, he runs up to her and just bites her nose for no reason and runs off again, poor Holly is fooled by him everytime she sticks her nose out to say hello and he nearly rips it off :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aaawwww dont be cross at Eddie ..he was only trying to tune your piano keys for you :p :p :p even if his idea of doing this would probably be just to chew straight through them, it is the thought that counts :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOAD said:
No he aint dead yet , but if he carries on :evil: (just kidding :lol: ), he's naughtier then Beatrix and that's saying something. He picks on Holly as well, he runs up to her and just bites her nose for no reason and runs off again, poor Holly is fooled by him everytime she sticks her nose out to say hello and he nearly rips it off :lol:

PMSL! :lol: :lol: Awww poor Holly! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he sounds like a typical chinny to me! :D Chico is always hiding and chewing things and chasing Gypsy! :shock: he's not scared of the buns and loves to wind Gypsy up as she doesn't like him. He just tries to bounce off her head and run up and smack her round the face with his little hand :shock: he creeps up behind her and tries to hump her too! :shock: :lol: Storm loves Chico though and LETS him hump him :shock: :? I often find Chico cuddled up in Storm's fur and it's soooooo cute!. Gypsy doesn't like sharing her man with this mad white furball and tries to chase Chico away. Once she accidently headbutted Storm as Chico is miles too fast for her, Storm woke up in horror as if to say " what did I do wrong?,"

OMG Tree! When i saw the title i thought he was dead! :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Glad to hear he`s o.k, even if your piano is a tad out of tune now! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I thought your chinchilla was dead too! :shock: Glad he's ok if a little cheeky!! What a crazy place to find him!

AMETHYST

Back