• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies

Ahhhh so cute!!! They are quite big for babies though - or maybe thats just the way they look int he photo!

HOLLY
Holly-Thumperlookalike.jpg

THUMPER
2005_0910Image0009.jpg

MR & MRS THUMPER lol

hmmmmmm, four of my bunnies live in the garage, thumper dont live with them cause he fights with the other male. if i put the four bunnies outside i might get another house bunnie a little friend for Thumper (HOLLY) lol Mrs Thumper. omg i want her so bad now.

would i be able to bring thumper up maybe and let him stay over night see how they get on? thats if adam agrees. lol

NicolaB18 said:
would i be able to bring thumper up maybe and let him stay over night see how they get on? thats if adam agrees. lol

When she was brought into the rescue, I was told she was 12 weeks, but I think she is older than that! yes you are welcome to bring thumper along to see how they get along. :D

Back