• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear!!

AmyG

Alpha Buck
Me thinks I need to sit my bunnies down for a little cht about the birds and the bees! They appear to have it the wrong way round
bunnysex2.jpg

Jessica is such a lady!
bunnysex1.jpg

Lloyd just sits back and takes it!
bunnysex3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be careful though, i`ve seen male buns get a nasty bite wound on their........................eerrrrm......................... what would Scoot call it?????? Oh yeah, their stabiliser, after doing it the wrong way round! :shock: :shock:

Su.x

Be careful though, i`ve seen male buns get a nasty bite wound on their........................eerrrrm......................... what would Scoot call it?????? Oh yeah, their stabiliser, after doing it the wrong way round!

Jessica doesnt have one of them.... SHE is the one on top!!! Told you they were confused....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmyG said:
Be careful though, i`ve seen male buns get a nasty bite wound on their........................eerrrrm......................... what would Scoot call it?????? Oh yeah, their stabiliser, after doing it the wrong way round!

Jessica doesnt have one of them.... SHE is the one on top!!! Told you they were confused....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OOPS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back