• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco and Pee Wee's first night!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well I've taken a few piccies of my new arrivals! :D

Coco was very quiet and reserved when she first got here, but now she is bouncing around and binkying everywhere! :D

She dreads being picked up, and completely freezes up. However like Jill told me, when all her feet are on the floor she really is a very bouncy cheerful little girl! :D

Btw Jill! I can really tell you've been working on her with nose rubs etc, because whenever I put my hand in her hutch and rub my fingers together (as in nose rub), she comes hopping straight over and puts her nose out to me!!! :D I've never had a bun that comes straight over to me like that!!!! :D

Some pics of Coco...
(please ignore the red eyes...due to my camera! She actually has lovely big brown eyes :D)

Nose rub!
coco1.jpg

...and she's off again :D
coco5.jpg

Ooooo more nose rubs?
coco4.jpg

I'll reach in for a better scratch! :D
coco3.jpg

Binky mid-action! :D
coco2.jpg

Pee Wee is being a little reserved in his new home at the moment. I keep popping out to have a peek at him (omg he's soooo handsome!)...and he stomps and runs off into his 'bedroom' part! Charming eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bless him, I'm leaving him to it and letting him enjoy and get used to his own space for now :D
I did manage to get this snap of him though! :D (again, please ignore the red eyes)

peewee1.jpg

really good to see pics of them...I am missing Coco so nice to see her settled and getting a fuss! Give them both a cuddle from me!

Veronica I expect you've already discovered this...but just in case.....when Coco comes up be very confident and just start stroking her from head down her whole body...she loves it..and will lie down and snuggle into your hands :D :D She loves her bunny massages!
Pee Wee is a nose rub sort of guy! :lol:

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Veronica I expect you've already discovered this...but just in case.....when Coco comes up be very confident and just start stroking her from head down her whole body...she loves it..and will lie down and snuggle into your hands :D :D She loves her bunny massages!
Pee Wee is a nose rub sort of guy! :lol:

I can completely see what you mean!! :D She really lays out while I rub down her back! She really really loves it! :D

Well I'm skiving uni today (bunny day!...has to be done! :D)...and I think Pee Wee is now starting to like me (hasn't got anything to do with the pile of yummy veg I bribed him with this morning :p :lol: )....and is currently snuggling on my lap right now as I type!

He's the most gentle, snuggly bun ever!!! :D

Veronica said:
Well I'm skiving uni today (bunny day!...has to be done! :D)...and I think Pee Wee is now starting to like me (hasn't got anything to do with the pile of yummy veg I bribed him with this morning :p :lol: )....and is currently snuggling on my lap right now as I type!

He's the most gentle, snuggly bun ever!!! :D

:D :D :D

They're gorgeous.

From now on any buns that visit my house, are staying permanently! :shock: :D :lol:

Aaw theyre gorgeous Veronica :D You are a lucky lady and they are lucky buns to have found such a lovely home with you :D

/

Angie65 said:
They're gorgeous.

From now on any buns that visit my house, are staying permanently! :shock: :D :lol:

just wanted to add my thanks to Angie..for helping to save Jake the yellow bun..and for helping ..yet again..with a transport run....this time for these 2!.

Back