• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Local Indoor Rabbit Boarding?

Mikeymoo

Mama Doe
I'm looking for somewhere locally that can look after my house bunny, Mikey, for a week while i go away.
My bunnies normally go to my mums and Mikey normally stays indoors but they have now got a parrot and wont be able to have Mikey inside. Buster and Paisley are outside bunnies so they will be fine, its just Mikey :(

Any ideas ?

Thanks guys

bunnylove said:
i will ! :D :D :D i kow its a bit far but would be great to see ya!

Thanks honey that would be great if we were flying from London but its East Midlands this time :(
Might have to consider that next time so i can come see you and the bunnies :D

Mikeymoo said:
bunnylove said:
i will ! :D :D :D i kow its a bit far but would be great to see ya!

Thanks honey that would be great if we were flying from London but its East Midlands this time :(
Might have to consider that next time so i can come see you and the bunnies :D

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hiya we are in Worcestershire, so not too far from Leicester.
I am fully booked for all May though, but PM if we can help at any other time.

Best wishes

I know of a Bunny Hotel in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, if thats any help :? Let me know and ill PM you the details if you want them. :D

Hi Lindsey...sorry i've taken my time to answer this.....I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to have him due to no indoor space......But my fosterer Angie, would probably be able to! :D
She is excellent and I'd trust her with my buns...well obviously I do! :lol: :lol: He would be very spoilt and treated like a prince.....she lives in Enderby so you could bring him over when visiting Uncle David! :D
Let me know if you would like to take this up..

Hi Lindsey, I would look after him for a week if you like! :D i live just 10 minutes from east midlands airport!

Estelle said:
Hi Lindsey, I would look after him for a week if you like! :D i live just 10 minutes from east midlands airport!

we should set up an informal bunny swapping service...I am only just down the road from EMA too :wink:

Hiya,
I'm in Castle Donington, so am really close too. If I can help at all, please let me know!!!
Nicola x

ps-I think Jayne knows of a place in Derby as well, but I'm not sure if it does indoor accommodation or not.

tupperwarequeen said:
Estelle said:

we should set up an informal bunny swapping service...I am only just down the road from EMA too :wink:
Yeah thats a good idea
I cant afford to board mine anymore ive got to many :lol:
so no hoilday for me this year :(

bluebunny said:
tupperwarequeen said:
Estelle said:

Yeah thats a good idea

Yep, Carys (Birdiebun) and I have keys to each others house, it works out well for us. I couldn't board all of my animals, I would have to make about 10 car trips to drop them off :lol: . I'm always happy to help out anyone who is local to me :D

bluebunny said:
tupperwarequeen said:
Estelle said:

Yeah thats a good idea

I'm off away in 7 weeks & have bribed a mate to come live at my house for a week. There's 11 permanent buns, 2 temporary buns & a gerbil to be looked after :oops:

Angie65 said:
bluebunny said:
tupperwarequeen said:
Estelle said:

Yeah thats a good idea

I'm off away in 7 weeks & have bribed a mate to come live at my house for a week. There's 11 permanent buns, 2 temporary buns & a gerbil to be looked after :oops:

you've gone up a bun :D

Alex dream Bun was my last permanent addition (No 11). But of the three dumped baby buns - 1 survived. it's unlikely that she will be going anywhere now (Vets bills to date have totalled over £300 & Gaz hasn't complained once - I think she's staying). Then there's a temp Free ads bun, going to live at my friends house - she just got spayed today.

Back