• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding in pictures!

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
'spout and tulip sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g....'
things are going very well for these two! after living together through a divide for 2 weeks and getting play time in the yard mostly everyday a friendship seems to be appearing :D theres the odd foot stamp on tulips part but sprout couldnt even be bothered trying any humping today, haha. and they stick close together in the yard, for security i guess, following one another about and being noisy about the same things. (i dont drive but my mam has agreed to take us all out on some drives to try that last bit of getting together before they live together!)

a blosoming romance...
11.jpg

this was so cute! sprout was cleaning his foot when tulip came along and said, 'do me instead?!'. so he said, 'ok then!' but silly old boy, forgot to put his foot back down :lol: ...
21.jpg

well, boo and huslu. they has their first meeting with no divide today. how did it go? something like this...
31.jpg

to this...(i got a bit worried at this stage)
41.jpg

then a big scuffle started so i decided to intervien at that point, boo thanked me by grabbing my shoe! (note to self, use a brush next time to seperate fighting rabbits, not your foot.)
she was very proud to be the victor in that battle and came right up to show me her prize. a big clump of huslu in her gob :shock: (you can just see the fur she holding, its blowing to the side in the wind)
51.jpg

huslu started it but she finished it. im gonna keep trying but im beginning to wonder now if huslu is destined to be a singleton and that i may need to find another friend for boo :?

aawww Huslu is adorable.. look at that fuzz!!! Hope you have luck next time you try them... the first two photos look like a good start :D

oh little boo, what are we going to do with you!
be a good girlie like we said and no being nortly!!
i hope she isnt stressing you out to much vicki:oops: :lol: :lol:
when i first collected boo and medlar, they had to both go straight into the same carrier as i had no other way of getting them home, and it was an on the spot decision. they were fine and remained so till the first little scuffle that came with spring. (though they were never snuggly)
do you still have the big carrier she came in? is it big enough to partition off, i cant remember! if it is you could try doing that then driving them round for a bit, then be brave and remove the partition??
ooo how nerve racking, good luck!

So, some success and some nailbiting Vicki :wink: I will be going down that road soon with Gizmo and Molly :roll: Well, Boo can do no wrong as far as Im concerned so it couldnt POSSiBLY have been her fault :lol: Good luckxx

:lol:
no, it definately wasnt her fault! i think i have a wife beater of a rabbit, mind she didnt tolerate to much beating before she kicked his bottom into shape :shock: :lol:

awww! Huslu has a lot of fur to grab :shock: what a gorgeous fluffy boy! :D Boo you are very naughty :no: lets hope things will get better for them soon. Gypsy was a bit of a madam at first when Storm came along :roll:

thats why i think he was uninjured when he had a fight with tulip, you just cant get to his skin :lol:
his fluff offers him some protection during bonding so i may leave him fluffy for a while but he's desperate for a hair cut! my scissors are twitching, especially since ive noticed some pesky flies beginning to nose about!

Back