• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers x'd for Trav Rav

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:( My lil' man is back at the vets tomorrow to have yet another anesthetic, 'cos he's gotta have some more spurs burred down. :(

So he's been groomed today, as he's moulting at the moment, so he looks all shiny and handsome!! As has Tre his travelling companion! :) Now I've just got to do them a pack up for their lunch tomorrow!? :roll:

So good luck vibes needed for Travis, and big thank you cuddles to Treacle for always being so well behaved and looking after him so well whenever they go to the vets for the day. :D

Mega humungous tons of positive vibes for Travis :D :D

Well done Treacle Bun for being a very good and supportive friend :wink:

Janex

Took them in this morning, I can call at 3 to find out when I can pick them up. I'm guessing as I've not heard anything yet, it's got to be good news!! :D

:D :D :D just phoned the vets, I can go and pick him up as soon as I like! yeay! Thank you for all of your good luck vibes!! :D

Back