• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala, a few of my neice and parents Garden too!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well we are just home after spending the week at my parents whilst they were on holiday. I managed to take simba and nala out in the garden a few times which they enjoyed so i got snappy with me camera yet again!
Heres my favourite ones:
Ngardenapril061.jpg

sgardencloseup1.jpg

simba.jpg

Heres a few of them with my neice, kayleigh.. she's 19months old and absolutely adores my bunnies!
19mthswithrabbits.jpg

19mthsfootballwithrabbits.jpg

And here are a few taken from a distance so you can see what my parents' garden is like.. there is another section beside the conservatory that you cant see on the pics which has the apple, cherry and pear trees in:
gardenapril061.jpg

gardenapril06.jpg

gardenapril062.jpg

Aw!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I love your fluffy bunnies! Your niece looks like she's having loads of fun toddling around with them! Beautiful garden too!

AMETHYST

awwwwwwwww Chris they r such stunners!!!!!!! Love the distance photos they look so small and sweet and look how they are really far apart too - brave bunnies!:love:

Great pics Chris - the fluffies look gorgeous as ever - and what a lovely garden :D Your neice is having a good time too!

I love the flowered background close-ups, the flowers make the fluffy ones look even prettier than usual (if that's possible).
You should try putting some flowers in their hair!

BEAUTIFUL 3rd pic Chris! :D :thumb: (love the first one too).

Have your parents forgiven you for destroying their house yet? :lol:

Jeremy said:
BEAUTIFUL 3rd pic Chris! :D :thumb: (love the first one too).

Have your parents forgiven you for destroying their house yet? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah of course they have! :lol: :lol: :lol: Mum not too impressed with the bunny wee on the carpet tho.. i said id go over next week and clean the carpet! :roll: :roll:

Awwwwwwwww those are bostin Chris and its so lovely to see them both again - they look stunning - a real credit to you gal :love: :love:

bunnytales said:
Awwwwwwwww those are bostin Chris and its so lovely to see them both again - they look stunning - a real credit to you gal :love: :love:
aawww thanks Lany! Nala looks so different from when you brought her up from Bristol eh :D She says Hi

Back