• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time on Forum

anna

Mama Doe
Has gone strange again, its 9.20 on my clock, but 12.30 on the forum time! Will have a play about on my profile I think!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit - I've set my time now to GMT + 5 hours!

i am at +5 hours but it appears wrong again? and its says tuesday :shock: better change that!

yay now on -4 hours and ot only 3 minutes out now!

How weird that it keeps changing. I'm sure I remember Tamsin saying something about it being because the server was in the US, but surely GMT is GMT wherever the server is....that shouldn't change???? :?

Yeh Ive just had to change mine again this morning!

It hasn't been that long since I got it right! Why does it keep changing?! :?

Neil is going to try and finding the time setting on the server & fix it. I think it's because it hasn't been set rather than it's not sure where it is :)

Time seems to have god a bit mad - have moved time on profile as far forward as I can and I still can't make it tally with the right time. Have put mine now at GMT until it is sorted.
Edited to say that I actually posted this at about 9:30 on Friday morning - this is really messing up the forum as posts since last posted just doesn't work.

Back