• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns are finally here, loads a pics :P

peediepixie

Mama Doe
They are finally here, its been a loooong wait but definately worth it. Here are a few photos
Eddie's first time in his new bedroom
DSCF0843.jpg

and Elsa exploring her new home
DSCF0844.jpg

Elsa outside the hutch
DSCF0850.jpg

And who are you???
DSCF0847.jpg

How cute is Eddie?
DSCF0849.jpg

Elsa in the run extension on the grass
DSCF0851.jpg

and Eddie...
DSCF0852.jpg

and this is the run extension onto the grass with Eddie modelling. They can get out here when I am home. :lol:
DSCF0853.jpg

Hope you like :D

They're beautiful bunnies and certainly look like they're enjoying their new home.

aw they are beautiful. I was speaking to kareen the other night there and she told me she was bringing them up to you . I,ll meet karren on wednesday as I have a spare indoor cage for her and she is taking two bunnies from a lady along the road from me .

Gorgeous bunnies :love: ...............

Fab piccies :thumb: ..........

FANTASTIC housing!! :thumb: :thumb: ..........

= Very happy bunnies! :lol:

Thank you so much for you kind comments! I am sooo pleased with it all! Just had Eddie and Elsa in for a half an hour to explore the kitchen and give them their first cuddles :love: The panels are PWS ones from www.pwsgreenline.co.uk I think thats the right address, it might be .com :oops: If you say you got the link from here if you order them RR will get a donation :D

Back