• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a digital camera (at last) piccies of fudge!

lou

Warren Scout
Finally treated myself to a digital camera yesterday and then spent all evening taking piccies of fudge bun, my parents think I'm mad, but I don't think fudge minds as she seemed to pose for most of them :lol:

441f1ebd.jpg

Fudge has taken a liking to this basket, my dad brought a chinese home in it!!!! I decided to fill it with newspaper and hay, so fudge is often found stretched out having forty winks.

0b315daa.jpg

Or asleep on my bed..................
4d6cb3c2.jpg

again at full stretch.........

Recently I took everything out from under my bed to move my room around, but fugde has decided she likes this new home :D even seen her cuddled upto my winnie the pooh hot water bottle cover!!!
P1010024.jpg

But when she is more awake.................
P1010026.jpg
"I can see my treat box, not sure if i want any"

P1010028.jpg
"Nah, that was more fun...."

P1010025.jpg
"hey mum, this crossword is to hard, can you help me???"

............excuse the spots, and i'm not asleep, but if my eyes were open i'd probably look drunk!!! :? But fudge just looks soooooo cute!!!
P1010030.jpg

Hope you like, I'm sure they'll be more to come soon, while I'm snap happy :oops: :)

ahhhh thanks everyone. can't believe she's two next month!!! Already having those tanturms, believe it or not...usually when i try and get her out from underneath my bed, and thats not easy for a human, there's not at lot of room under there :oops: :D :lol:
Hi bizzy_vicky, I brought an olympus mju 700, 7.1 mega pixels! Was in the shop for 45mins, I'm terible at making decisions :lol:

Back