• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Lola need a friend?

alixtirian

New Kit
:wink: hi there guys! I've had a Lola a while now and she's awful jumpy and is not fussed on being touched. She's very dfficult to get out of her hutch as she scratches my arms and basically anywhere her feet can get at me! I'm planning on getting her a hutch and run combi so that way my contact with her will be minimum as not to cuase her anymore stress than needs be. When I get this combi will it do her any good to have another rabbit in there with her?

Hi, Is she spayed? If you are planning to get her a boyfriend it makes bonding much easier also helps erradicate ovarian cancers. Im sure a boyfriend would help her gain more confidence. How long have u had her? It does take them a while to settle in and if they are not used to being handled it can take a long time to gain their trust.
You are more likely to get more responses if you post this question again in Rabbit Care section :wink:

Back