• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More bunnie photos in the garden

here is chloe with her new found friend

chloeandhernewfriend.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and one of her chillin out

DSCF0153.jpg

this picture isnt rabbit related but id thought id show you a painting of when i requested pictures of flowers.
i gave it to my mum, so when i was up there last weekend i took some photos - im very pround of this painting and none of my others have looked as good as this one :(

DSCF0139.jpg

froggiepainting.jpg

i wish you could see the frog better as he looks amazing - its the best piece ive ever done, id show you the others but frankly there not worth the paper they are painted on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive just been out in the garden and taken some of the buns - its such a nice day out there

here is the sexy waffles

waff2.jpg

waff3.jpg

and the sexy pixi

prettypixi3.jpg

pixiwixi.jpg

Scampie and pixi together

scampandpixi.jpg

Scampie

sexyscamp.jpg

and a funny one of jack whistling down the tunnel :lol: :lol: :lol:

jacksayingooooohh.jpg

Aaw love the pics - specially the whistling in the tunnel one :D

Your painting is very good - I love the colours and the frog is a great touch :)

I love the name 'Waffles'!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the pic of the flower is great! No wonder your mom isn't letting it go! :lol:

loopylop said:
I love the name 'Waffles'!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the pic of the flower is great! No wonder your mom isn't letting it go! :lol:

i no, i have asked if i could have it back :lol: :lol: looks like i might have to pay her :lol: :lol:

i only paint for fun - a sort of hobby when i can find time and looking after 13 buns i dont really get a lot of free time

i love that pic of jack! they are all very cute buns and you painting is lovely too, the frog is great. what medium is it? im a bit of a dabbler in art too but its hard to fit it in isnt it?! i wish there were more hours in the day :lol:

i paint in acrylics - when i have the time :lol: :lol:

im not to bad at pencil drawings either and wanted to start drawing rabbits, but i cant get into drawing the fur - i dont know what to do and how to go about it. think il stick with flowers for a bit longer :lol:

All your bunnies are so gorgeous! And your artwork is amazing, I wish I could paint like that, wow! I love the frog!

Aliandbuns said:
You could paint pics of bunnies and sell them on here. :D

yeah id love to do that - but i just cant get to grips with drawing fur!!!! let alone paint in it, lol.

ive been painting flowers since i was 12, so ive had quite a few years experience with that, but painting fur is a much harder task.

maybe if i start practising now, il be ready to paint rabbits when im 35 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I draw but mostly portraits. I wonder if fur is the same as doing hair??? :lol:

It takes ages for me to do hair cos I do it all in single pencil strokes, and I hate every minute of it!!!!

What beautiful bunnies!!! Have you any more piccies of the nethies? Tribble is sooooooooooooooo cute! :love: :love:
Nicola x

Back