• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some cute, some stupid, but mostly cute!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Don't think I've overdosed you with my pics enough lately :lol:

Firstly Bluey looking as cute as possible with mum, Holly, in the background
RIMG0690.jpg

and just looking very fluffy!!
bluegarden.jpg

And then Sweep having a nibble on the grass.. cute eh!
Sweepgarden.jpg

but she is also sometimes very stoopid :shock: she fell asleep in the upturned litter tray (freshly emptied by Holly) Dad, Sooty, looks on unimpressed
RIMG0689.jpg

Now Sooty's turn.... he's playing hide and seek in my rockery!! :lol: Can you spot him!!
wheresSoot.jpg

:lol: :lol: They look big in the photos but they're quite tiny really.....

This is a standard size tin of beans
tinobeansweep.jpg

tinobeansblue.jpg

tinobeanssooty.jpg

More lovely pics Sue - they really are stunning little bunsters :D :D (And still small enough to fit in a pocket......... :wink: )

sarsimp said:
More lovely pics Sue - they really are stunning little bunsters :D :D (And still small enough to fit in a pocket......... :wink: )

:lol: :lol: Thats why I would have to check any bunnyloving visitors pockets!! :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
sarsimp said:

:lol: :lol: Thats why I would have to check any bunnyloving visitors pockets!! :lol: :lol:

I actually hate rabbits, I've just been pretending to like them.
So can I come and visit?

the happy bee said:
Sue&Sooty said:
sarsimp said:

I actually hate rabbits, I've just been pretending to like them.
So can I come and visit?
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue is looking sooooooooo fluffy, oh you must be having so much fun watching them grow, and sweep in the litter tray :D , one of those moments you just have to snap :lol: so,so cute, all of them :love:

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Id love to come bunnynap Blue.. she's gorgeous!! :love: and little Sweep is very very handsome too! :love: :love:

Back