• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit tantrums, weed on ! Thanks !

fuzzybutt

Young Bun
I have just had to soak my jeans because I was lying down on the sofa and got weed on by our male (neutered) bunny Fuzzy!

They go through stages of interest in the new smells that get left behind by our new housemate Giz on our clothes and parts of the house, and when Fuzzy gets very dominating he will jump on the sofa on and off if I have smells on me.
The cat was on my lap but even so he just let go all over my leg up there!
Nice.

(both are neutered but Giz successfully more recently)

Jane :lol: :lol: :lol: The voice I just imagined a rabbit saying that in... :lol:

Fidget pees on my bed. It was ok while I had a matress protector, but someone nicked it when it was hanging up to dry, so now she's very carefully supervised. :lol:

Heh. Also today, after I got the rabbits in from their outdoors fun, and they had a chance to settle for a while, I had Giz on my lap. He was very calm actually. He was unsettlingly warm on my lap, but was a very good boy and didn't follow suite with Fuzzy type behaviour although he was there for ages!

But he DID took a liking for our cushion! He made rather too good friends with the inanimate cushion. :oops: lol
That is beside the fact he was neutered several days ago. He seems to have bounced back from the op very well indeed so thats good.

However I guess we can expect Fuzzy (who is a lot more cunning than he leads on - some video would be required to demonstrate) to further soak anywhere he has been. Hopefully not, but he does poop the bed as the poor cat who was sitting near his pellets could contest!
Lovely bunny!

Back