• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one rolled over and then fell down...

tmak

Warren Scout
Zoe was living it up sunning herself on the step when she did one of her famous flops and rolled off the step LOL!

Then she got up and looked at us shamed :oops: as if to say "don't anyone dare laugh" :lol:

She's doing great thanks for asking! A handful as ever but in a good way...

Had to move her run off the lawn because of ants, so I put her nearer the house and she hated it and I couldn't catch her to put her back in - and she can be very annoying when she wants to be LOL - she'd sit there until I reached down then hop about a foot away, and again and again... and if all else fails she'd run under the run and put her determined "you can't catch me slowcoach" face on :roll: ...

so in the end I've had to move her onto the path nearer the lawn and she doesn't seem to mind it there so we're all happy :D

Had a little fright when I caught her eating an easter egg the kids had thrown over earlier (see post in care disscussion forum), but apart from that my girl's a star :wink:

Back