• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run - Betty's on her way doon sooth! *pics too*

I am doing Bradford to Derbyshire (near Derby) on the 29th May, quite a long time to wait but the offer is there if it is still needed then :)

:D Thank you, I'll bear that in mind. But here's the problem, I have noooooooooo idea of where anything is south of the border :oops: :roll:

I'm near Leicester so could do a stretch in the middle for you, anywhere from Nottingham area down to Luton way :D

Hope this helps :D

untitled.jpg

Lynda i can go from Moffat to Carlisle if you need me or can be used as a stop over until the bun can be got further. I would do a longer trip but with moving i wont have the time

I can help part of the way if you are going into Hampshire, what part of Hampshire does bun need to go to?

I've asked the lady to send me her actual address, so I'll let you know more details as soon as I get them. Thank you so far though :thumb:

Ermmm........ could someone maybe do a map and colour in the bits of road which are 'covered'? God I'm sorry, but I'm useless at this sort of thing :oops: :roll: :lol:

:shock: Crikey!! This will be a bunny run and a half!! Arbroath to Hampshire is around 520 miles!!

PS I'm happy to help with the Hampshire end of the run!! :D

:shock: Wow! The lengths that us bunny lovers will go to to ensure that buns go to the right homes never ceases to amaze me.

:thumb: You lot all deserve a medal!!

Ok hun wheres in the middle of me and you??? i can't get up to glasgow at the mo, errrrmmmmmm Fiona's in Larbert, Lynda have you tried Asking Fi if she could help out?? Im sure she could get the bun to moffat and i can collect from her as she has a cage of mine that she's been trying to get back to me since last year when she got Lolly.

Ooo that's an idea Phil, I'll try and get in touch with her, I could manage to St Andrews cos she goes there quite often and I wont be away from the rest of the buns for too long :thumb:

Yep and then if Fi can get down to Moffat or all the way to me if she wants the bun can stay here for a little while or if someone can meet me at either Cralilse or Penrith the same day or the day after.

Back