• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge and Honey (aka Lindsey)

Melndan

Mama Doe
Well Lindsey is here and things seem to be going really well. After alot of humping and chasing, They are getting on really well. I have put them both into the hutch and run for a while and Honey has quite happily been grooming Smudge. Being a chap, he is lapping it up.
Honey is still very unsure of me, but it will come with time. I am just so pleased that they are getting on so well.

So, here are a few pics and I would like to thank Jill for letting me have her. I think she will be very happy here with Smudgers!!!

The lady herself!!!

SmudgeandHoney008.jpg

SmudgeandHoney016.jpg

SmudgeandHoney019.jpg

SmudgeandHoney012.jpg

SmudgeandHoney004.jpg

SmudgeandHoney042.jpg

SmudgeandHoney039.jpg

it was nice to meet you Mel..and it's no wonder Honey (AKA Lindsey) was grooming Smudge so quickly..he is sooooo cute :love:

Aww, such lovely rabbits :D I love the pic of them both grooming at the same time, you must've been quick to catch that one :lol:

Re: .

honeybunny said:
it was nice to meet you Mel..and it's no wonder Honey (AKA Lindsey) was grooming Smudge so quickly..he is sooooo cute :love:
It was lovely to meet you too Jill.

They have been out in the garden again for a play and Honey has binkied twice now and then Smudge runs behind her and copies. It's sooo funny to watch! The running about looks to have turned more playful rather than just trying to get away from the humping loony!!! :lol:
They are both now having a well deserved rest!!! :D

A quick question.
Seeings as they have got on so well, do you think it would be ok to leave them both in the hutch overnight? Would seem a shame to separate them now!!!

I had to take this from the end of the garden cos Honey would stop grooming if I got too close.

SmudgeandHoney047.jpg

Just look at the loo of complete and utter ecstasy in Smudges' face. :lol:

SmudgeandHoney049.jpg

YEY I finally get to see piccies of this long awaited girlfriend - you picked well!
They look so happy together even just after a day... your going to have some much fun with them! Arghhh I cant wait to get my man now! yey!!!!
Good luck with them - I think you have a match made in heaven there!

Oh wow :love: :love: :love: I can see why you and Smudge fell for her, she is GORGEOUS!!!! Without meaning to sound too rude, but what a lovely pair you have, ooer! (sorry for rude innuendo, I couldn't resist :lol: ).
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Oh wow :love: :love: :love: I can see why you and Smudge fell for her, she is GORGEOUS!!!! Without meaning to sound too rude, but what a lovely pair you have, ooer! (sorry for rude innuendo, I couldn't resist :lol: ).
Nicola x

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why, thankyou :lol: :lol:

Back