• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new siggie

u like???

its a bit big i know but its hard to fit 13 buns into a small space :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

il change it in a few days tho :D was just experimenting :D

yep I noticed - being an addict and all :roll: :lol: Nice to see them so clearly and find out their names :D

Your bunnies especially the nethies (sorry I have such a soft spot for nethies :love: ) are soooooooooooo lovely!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we see some pic's of them? Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease..... :D
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Your bunnies especially the nethies (sorry I have such a soft spot for nethies :love: ) are soooooooooooo lovely!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we see some pic's of them? Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease..... :D
Nicola x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive not got any new photos - maybe il take some more at the weekend.

its a shame cause there lovely photos, but when i squish them to size they go all blurry and most of the photos in my sig look funny :(

Back