• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMMMMMMM hay

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
As you can see, Evo is very keen on his Taster Selection from the Hay Experts.

DSC05792.jpg

He thinks the bags it comes in make a pretty good toy too!

DSC05795.jpg

DSC05796.jpg

How cute!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: my 2 were like that too over the sample bags from the hay experts!!!! i just wish their P&P was cheaper and then I'd buy shed loads!!!!!

Rallybunny said:
Cyberbunny said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I've just realised why he's called EVO - Mitsubishi Evolution perhaps??? :lol:

You got it! :lol: :D

OMG I never thought about that! :D Awwww he is much cuter than the car tho although my o/h would beg to differ as he loves those cars! :lol: :lol:

melaniejb said:
How cute!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: my 2 were like that too over the sample bags from the hay experts!!!! i just wish their P&P was cheaper and then I'd buy shed loads!!!!!

It's £3.99 however much you order now. Don't think that's too bad. And if you just order 1 large bag, they've made it a bit smaller, so it falls in a cheaper postage category.

Yay! Seems ages since I've seen any Evo pics. :D:D:D:D
He's just so gorgeous. Evo is definately high on my bunnap list :).

sarsimp said:
Thats another 'does my bum look big in this' photo :lol: Bless himxx
LOL! :lol: :lol:

Awwwww, howd I miss this one of Evo?!

He is ace and sooooo cute! :love:

We definately need more Evo piccies more often!!! :love:

And a EVO is a fab name :thumb: :lol: and a WICKED car :D :D :D

Back