• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our 2 female Rescue rabbits been taken for rehoming

fuzzybutt

Young Bun
The rabbits we have short term "rehomed" (for the last 4 weeks) and given some temporary freedom, have been picked up under arrangement with Jill at Leicester Honeybunnys.

We are both very sad to see them go and torn up about it. :cry:
But hoping (or is that hopping!) to see them at a loving home soon :p
They are so very, very adorable both !

I am not sure we are cut out for fostering if that wasn't clear enough. Its so very hard to see them go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Vicki was in pieces in the car home, mind you she did see the funny side but I don't think it was appropriate for Guns n Roses 'Patience' to be playing at that moment as it didn't seem to help her emotions any ! Talk about flood gates :D

Sorry to read you have had to let them go, I know how upsetting it is when you become so attached to their little faces and manerisms.

Hopefully Jill will find them a good new home soon, and can live to the standards you both gave them whilst with you.

Fostering/rescuing is not easy when the time comes to say goodbye. !

/

It was nice to meet you both and pics of the ladies are up under "New Arrivals"..they are settled well in nice large hutches with plenty of hay to nestle and dig about in, and some nice veggies and toys.
It is hard to let them go but I'm sure you can follow their progress on here :D

Ahh they both look quite settled, thats nice to see.
Can't wait to see them both rehomed, paired with males about their own age would be even better!

I've just seen their pictures, and I'm not surprised you found it difficult to hand them over! They're beautiful.

Awwww bless, I've four foster buns, they've been with me a year. I asked for problem ones, so they wouldn't likely get new homes and they could stay with me :lol:. Well done for caring for these buns.

Back