• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sadie just loves everyone!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s a few recent photos of Sadie showing just how much she loves everyone.....................................................................

6cb33822.jpg

Sadie & Pollyanna.

36a7735e.jpg

Sadie and her best friend Dukie.

e9407429.jpg

Sadie whispering sweet nothings in my ear! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su & Sadie.x

JCO said:
Awwwwwwww the wonderful Sadie :D :D
She is a real star and I love her to bits even though I have never met her.

Janex

Sadie says she`s heard loads about her lovely Auntie Jane and promises she`ll come and visit you one day. :D

was i wrong in the last thread about sadie?
i thought she was a red merle, looking at those pics, she looks more like a sable merle. if she is she is the first one i have ever seen!!!!!!!!
do you know what colour her parents were?
sorry for the collie obsessing, but my user name is colliwoman :lol: :lol: :lol:

colliewoman said:
was i wrong in the last thread about sadie?
i thought she was a red merle, looking at those pics, she looks more like a sable merle. if she is she is the first one i have ever seen!!!!!!!!
do you know what colour her parents were?
sorry for the collie obsessing, but my user name is colliwoman :lol: :lol: :lol:

red merle or sable merle????????? To be honest i have no idea! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry i`m not that up on colours, i just knew she was a merle. :D
Sadie isn`t 100% collie, her dad was a red merle border collie and mum was a tri-coloured border collie x whippet, though to me she looked just like a short haired collie.
It will be interesting if you can work out exactly what colour she is? :D

Su.x

can i cross post one of the piccies to a different forum?
the reason i am thinking sable merle is the fact she has a slightly dark tinge to her muzzle and black 'ticking' on her mane.
i would never have guessed in a million years that she wasnt 100% bc!
do you have a pic of mum? alot of sables are called tri's just because they have brown bits!
i am going to see if i can find a sable merle piccy!

colliewoman said:
can i cross post one of the piccies to a different forum?
the reason i am thinking sable merle is the fact she has a slightly dark tinge to her muzzle and black 'ticking' on her mane.
i would never have guessed in a million years that she wasnt 100% bc!
do you have a pic of mum? alot of sables are called tri's just because they have brown bits!
i am going to see if i can find a sable merle piccy!

Feel free to cross post a piccie, Sadie loves being shown off! :D
Sorry i don`t have any piccies of her mum, i just remember her having the `brown bits` and her markings were quite different to Sadie`s so it`s `not so knowledgeable me` calling her a tri-coloured! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking at the pictures i`d say Sadie`s mum was definately sable rather than tri-coloured. And dad was definately a red merle.

Su.x

i have the answer!!
sadie is a red merle, if she was sable her nose would be black! simple as that!
give her a cuddle from me :D :D

Back