• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missy May & the lovely Vensty.

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd share my pride and joy(s) with you :D . . .

Haha! Missed Me!!
P1010098.jpg

Ven looking very regal, Dont know if you can see well but the lump on his right eye is growing :cry:
94a5c54f.jpg

Since the stress of looking after Charlie has stopped, May May has ballooned in weight!! :shock: (Nothing to do with her Auntie Kays spoilt bun diet of rich tea biscuits for breakfast and Wheatabix for tea, No wonder Tills loves her so much :lol: )
P1010104.jpg

This has got to be my favourite photo of our boy, He looks so deep in thought and ooh, hes just lovely!
P1010089.jpg

Love Becki xx

you have the most gorgeous 2 babys there... venny is such a gentle soul, bless him and tilly may to -
By the way, I read a post about something I said, and I heard that tilly may lost a bit of her ear ? was this right, mines just lost a bit of hers to infection and its fallen off... - was that the same for you ?

Thanks :D . No Till didnt loose any ear, She just has a tear in it. Hope Snowflake's ear isnt causing her too much agro. xx

Aww, Thank You all :D . Their our babies, All of us are missing our little man so much though :cry: . Saz, I havent forgotten Roger's hat, It will be in the post as soon as i get round to it, Promise :) xx

Hi becks no worrys i no u have a lot on ur mind at the moment all my babies send u hugs and not fogetting tilly may and venny of course

Back