• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The terrible two's??

vickialthorpe

Young Bun
I'm wondering if my bunnies Fuzzy & Snowball are being naughty cos they are nearing 2 years old just like kids. They have great delight in ripping wallpaper of the walls all round the house, not to meinton having the odd strop every now and then. The other day they found some tealight candles (which I thought were out of the way :oops: ) and decided to have a bit of a nibble. Yet Gizmo who is Fuzzy's brother (from the same litter)is an absolute sweetheart. As we haven't had him that long I guess he isn't showing his true colours yet :twisted:

:lol: :D It has nothing to do with there age it's jus there personality! My 6 year old house bun chews anything she can possibly find which i havn't hidden!!! She ate an entire bag of tealights one night!!!!

Fuzzy used to chew the covers on books on the bookcase and the odd DVD case until we moved them to a higher shelf. Little monster :twisted:

All my buns go a bit crazy between the ages of 18 months- 2 and a half years! My first bun though, got more crazy with age, when he was 6, he was pushing up the lid of his run and jumping out! (Not even my giants can do that! He was only small!) He was a nightmare! Had to bungey rope the thing closed with about 10 cords!

vickialthorpe said:
Fuzzy used to chew the covers on books on the bookcase and the odd DVD case until we moved them to a higher shelf. Little monster :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back