• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The run is nearly finished!!!!

Melndan

Mama Doe
mumbirthdayandmisc018.jpg

oh my, you have a seriously wonderful outfit there. who ever did it it , is a good carpenter did they also make that fine hutch behind? lucky you.

that gets the 5 star binky award. :lol:

deborah said:
oh my, you have a seriously wonderful outfit there. who ever did it it , is a good carpenter did they also make that fine hutch behind? lucky you.

My hubby is the master carpenter!!! Not bad for a carpet fitter eh!!!!! :lol:

Re: /

honeybunny said:
looks good ..but how are you going to open shed door? :shock:

Thought of that Jill!!! The run has bolts on it that bolt into the hutch (he needs to buy 2 more...fool didn't get enough in town today). Lets hope I don't need to get into the shed when no one else is here tho cos the run weighs a flippin ton!!! Looks like I shall be going through the window!! :lol:

Aww thankyou all xxxx ( note how I am taking tha praise :lol: ) Not really, I have read out all your posts to him. He is sat with a big smug smile on his face :lol:

Thought of that Jill!!! The run has bolts on it that bolt into the hutch (he needs to buy 2 more...fool didn't get enough in town today). Lets hope I don't need to get into the shed when no one else is here tho cos the run weighs a flippin ton!!! Looks like I shall be going through the window!!

:lol: :lol:

Melndan said:
deborah said:

My hubby is the master carpenter!!! Not bad for a carpet fitter eh!!!!! :lol:

you lucky lass, mine will have a go at most things but to be good at woodwork is a skill i personaly truly envy. :)

Back