• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So bunnies, how do you like your new bed?

Nicola C

Mama Doe
I think this pic says it all!!!!! :roll: :lol:
bed.jpg

The new 'bed' is in the box because last time they pulled it under the futon and pooped on the sticking out bit. I think they actually think I am mad!! While I was making the 'bed', I could almost hear them saying 'what is she thinking?' and 'when will she give up with the silly ideas?' Oh dear!
Nicola x

Awwww bless em! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got Zeubin one of those cuddlecup beds too! Let's just say it went the same way as the vet bed :roll: :x :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe Storm used to fit in one of those, bless him, when he was a baby he used to love his cuddle cup and curl up in it so sweetly :D :D now he can't even fit his bum in it! :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I sometimes why we bother with the nice fluffy cuddly warm beds :lol: cos they just go sleep somewhere else where we think its more uncomfortable lol

I got Kahlo one of those, and all she did was chuck it out of the way and sit where it had been. Then she took to turning it upside down and sitting on it.... or at least that's what I thought she was doing..... in fact she had used it as a litter tray... next stop... bin.... :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I think I have spied a yellow stain on it :( Boo hoo! I do try :roll: :wink: Naughty lickle Zeubin, eating his bed as well as vet bed :lol: I wish my two would pay that much attention to theirs :lol:
Nicola x

Back