• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have finally reached the dizzy heights of notoriety

Happens to me too - gets quite worrying at that point. I keep threatening to move in with a campbed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can make my own tea at mine and help myself to staff buscuits! :shock: :lol: :lol:

ps forgot to say only been with this lot a month but in there most days if not more :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

That happened to me when I was down the vets a lot at the end of last year. One receptionist even suggested they should make up a bed for me!

You're all far more practical than me, I never thought about the bed, I just asked them if I could arrange to have my salary paid directly into their bank account :lol:

lol ....
I can identify with that,
I phone up and they automatically say whats wrong with her this time!!!!
Bunnys fault for getting herself in messes, just cos she knows I am the one that has to pay for the vets bills now! lol

:lol:
The receptionist asked my name the other day as I had my back to the reception desk talking to someone. I turned around to tell her and she goes "Oh it's you" :roll:

I've managed to get myself a 20% discount for going there so often :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like our vets when my mum phones up, usually knows its my mum and its about a cat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back