• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More ratty photos

Karly

Banned
Some more of the new boys, and one of my other boys too (Wonky the big fatso!)

Saying good morning!
P4230110.jpg

Wonky posing for the camera
P4230117.jpg

Someone thought one of the new boys was fat, but I think Wonky beats him by miles. Excuse his yellowness - he likes to marinate himself in wee and I can't give him baths that often as he has balance problems due to a permanent headtilt and it gets him really stressed out and sets off respiratory problems
P4230118.jpg

Having a read (by the way, if you're thinking of getting that book, save your money - actually, buy it just for to laugh at what it says!)
P4230123.jpg

He's such a poser!
P4230127.jpg

Peekaboo
P4230145.jpg

Hello! (you can see where he likes gnawing on the bars while I'm trying to sleep :roll: )
P4230146.jpg

Let me out!
P4230147.jpg

Showing off his gorgeous nose
P4230158.jpg

Yay for scritches
P4230163.jpg

Look, he's wearing a belt
P4230165.jpg

Yummy, avocado
P4230169.jpg

OMG!!!!

Someone thought one of the new boys was fat, but I think Wonky beats him by miles. Excuse his yellowness - he likes to marinate himself in wee and I can't give him baths that often as he has balance problems due to a permanent headtilt and it gets him really stressed out and sets off respiratory problems

P4230118.jpg

WOW he's huge, that must be the biggest rat I've ever seen or is the hand really small????

It's my hand - not huge but not particularly small. Let me get a photo of him with something else so you can get an idea of his size

aawwwwww!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: big cuddley ratty!!!! :love: :love: :love: a few of my boys got that big too! when I took them out for a ride on my sholder everyone asked if the were ferrets! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Back